Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Seth called us from the Dallas and Miami airports.  He sounded really happy and really tired.  He then got to email us from Santo Domingo, DR saying they had arrived and were going to have a native meal for lunch and then turkey for dinner on Thanksgiving night.  
Jill and I went to Benson for Thanksgiving and had an enjoyable time.  We took the dogs with us since the usual dogsitters were out of town.  The weather was beautiful.  It reminded all of us why we suffer through Arizona summers.....  To get to Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, and March!

Double click images to see full--sized pics.


Grampa Kartchner and his pond


Sycamore trees I planted at Grandma's house 25 years ago




Games around the orange table.  (Toby cheats!)



Payson in Grandma's front yard

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Dad. I think that the picture of you putting up Christmas lights is my favorite part. It is a classic "Dad" look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Grandpa! You'll have to send me a copy! Such a pretty time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad that even though Grandma got rid of the orange curtains, she still has the orange table. It's a classic. And I'm very impressed with all your photography, Dad! The swing picture is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete