Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Camp and Truck Change

Well,
I just got back from several days with the Young Men from our ward in the White Mountains. We fished, bowled, went to the Snowflake Temple, saw deer, elk, wild turkeys, got rained on, rained out, and ate great food cooked by Bro Neeley. This group of boys was not a hard camping bunch so we opted for the cabin. They played some retro video games of Seth's and did some outdoor stuff as well. This was more like "Summer Camp" on the movie Parent Trap than a real high adventure camp. Except for the death of my beloved red truck, it was a great trip.

While we were in the middle of nowhere, my transmission started going out on my truck (Fourth). We limped up the 4 miles of dirt trail and then back to the cabin. Tranny shot. Traded it in on a demo.

Let me add that I won the fishing derby as well as the bowling debachle.

The boys meet Uncle Hub on his route in Snowflake
The new truck


The signs say it all

Practicing appropriate playground etiquette










1 comment: