Wednesday, March 24, 2010

(Not so) High on a Mountain Top






The Boys (Payson and Toby) and I have taken a few adventures this Spring. We hiked to the top of a hill west of the Shack and got a great view of the Tucson valley. Unfortunately, I only had my phone camera. We jumped some Javelina on the way up and Toby took off after them. On the top, there were rock structures built by former inhabitants however many centuries ago.

I also moved the chicks outside and this guy came to visit...

4 comments:

  1. I love the Toby "King of the Rock" picture. It reminds me of the fat guy pretending to be king of the rock on Mulan. Not saying Toby is fat or anything, but still... :) That bobcat is awesome! It makes me miss the shack for the awesome views and all the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cactus pic! It has really cool colors, I like it. Nice bobcat. He's just looking for some free lunch, can't you help a poor cat out? And of course, you've gotta love the Toby pic because it is the perfect embodiment of his delusions of grandeur. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    All Toby needs is a mask and a cape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO capes! (with a Japanese accent, Incredibles style)

    AND I think we are forgetting to recognize that Payson's picture captured a classic "Payson's about to fret himself into peeing his pants" look.

    ReplyDelete